Happy my birthday to you !

To all my dearies and all my clan
To all my peeps who wish me good lu-c-k.
To the ones who make me laugh
That's tough, believe you me.

The world revolves yet another circle.
It brings us gifts of all colours.
We trust, we hurt, we laugh and we cry
But move on just so we keep on trying.

Everything's going to be okay
You tell me to believe and so I do
Because everything else is sucked
Inside the lonely blackhole.

Everything's gonna be alright
We suck up to life sometimes.
We fall we trot but we get up
On our feet turned around.

We look at our past and into
The future with eyes on present
We hope we fall back on which yearns
So we come out of our drab unscathed.

Raise a toast to you
To the ones we lose to the ones we gain
To the ones who are scrappy
And claw their way back in.
________________________________________________



Comments