Reckless

A life to dissolve, 
a life to survive
who knows what's in the box. 
So glittery, so shiny or so they say. 

A belief is lost. Potential 
full of life but somehow befizzled. 
what knows and what doesn't . 
What to do or rest do I may. 

Reckless is all I seem, paced
confines-less and whatever you guessed.
Yet one feels to be sealed in by the 
soft sand even when you are made of clay. 

Eager for comfort, and cowed down whole
but nothing pacifies a weeping soul. 
Fools say you build on like the legos.
never do they go out in the day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someday I will complete this. Yes, I will. It's only a matter of getting up and donning my thinking-cap. Not a big deal! It will happen. Very soon. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,