Flawed

My strength is up I dont know how
Or may be I do, but you don't need to know.
When flaws are many and means sub-par
You consider things beyond your power.

You link things to everything, diving
into deepwaters. No drama, just the depth.
Crime and puishment became my voice
yet I disagree they'd always been my choice.

Spots on my body, do they scream?
No. They don't but world won't ever forget.
Does my eye swell up when I cry?
Yes.  Helpless all I can do is try.

It reaches your brain burns synapses.
And I know it is not far-fetched.
We are pretty fragile, don't even need
to move far than a shallow shield.

So when rebellion starts to fade,
the look to look for a calm,
soothing sound to pervade.
Alas! not everybody lives out the shade.

How can you be flawed so much
you ask your peers did they know?
You were clueless or even when not
Don't go into reasons, it furthers the rot.

Shout them out let your guns out,
kill the vector but purify your soul.
Purge yourself of the viciousness,
especially the ones around. That's cleverness!


Comments