Bankruptcy of love

Today is the day I declare

Bankruptcy of love.


When I decided to create,

Something called love.

Tried to evoke it

Which is truly spontaneous.

Like those geysers

And those hot springs.

When I decided to sow

Jungle seed and expected

A garden to turn up around me.

And why not when I know

I'm dead inside.

No matter how much I push

It won't lift a leaf in the air.

Such is the power of love.

I feel the charcoal and tar

Like on the roads

Smoldering inside me,

Something which is burning

With fumes around.

Layers upon layers,

So when one burns,

I don't miss the pains.

Always refreshed,

And each layer like

A sheet of paper

Calcines.

Where I am made of

So many things,

And none stick together.

I feel the discrete insides

Of me stitched together.

But more like the pieces

Of a jigsaw puzzle

Shaped like my insides.

So today I give it up

In the name of love,

For I owe it that much.


Finally, today is the day

I declare my bankruptcy.

_______________________________

Comments

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,