The day I run


Today is the day I run,
I run I run I run so far,
To where no one can find me,
To where I can be alone.

Just tell me where's that and
The route map for the same.
I have too many things
Too much haste to find on my own.

Oh finally I would be alone.
I and my mind at peace together.
Rent from hustle of life,
To think or not to whether.

To end the dearth inside me
The daily struggle of
morning to night.
Puerile me at best and rest.

To not be ground
like a truant I am not
Resuscitate my half-breaths
before they die.

Hope once again is creeping
I am ready to go.
But assure me that Eden exists
What if I get lost again.

Oh boy! Voices in my head
Are once again soughing.
With the echolalia
I feel timidity taking over me.

They smirk and heckle
Harmony of I and my mind.
"At peace huh!" I feel a
Roll of eyes in my head inside.

Pawn of my mind
How can I rest I remind myself.
Sheared with the gangrene of mind.
I am immobile where it touches.

Help me move
Separate my demon from inside
Which scratches me from every side.
An organic whole, doomed to die.

I cannot move how do I run.
An organic whole how do I escape.
So I smile while I am scratched.
May be finally I could disappear.

Comments