My heart goes mmmmm...

The voice everywhere just calm.
All you can here are intermittent chirps.
You are alive here and
maybe everything else is dead.

Be that as it may but you hear it.
The beat of his heart alloyed with yours.
All you need is a gentle sway,
a gentle hum and a gentle stroke.

A night of only joy. Taps and hops
jumping around. Twirling by your fingers
My head resting under your chin.
For me to lie in when I am tired.

Only to rush back to the floor.
Because I won't fall today.
My breaths are finally unimpaired.
Let the night just continue.

You will leave with springs in your feet.
I don't want to drag away my feet.
My God let the night continue,
For it may be the last night I am true.

The smell of air and you
For when I pressed myself against you
My eyes are closed but it is no dream.
Yea no apprehension I so easily brim.

Oh the perfection finally!
My fantasy met my reality.
Circles and circles I am out,
Only wish we were here forever.

I am carefree but not selfless.
Let me dance the whole night.
I can pretend the night took over.
Please don't blame me for yours.

You know the future will rip you apart,
but let the future be tangled in some more.
It cannot take my present away
it can't take away my heart anymore.

Comments