My SUPER-Man !

~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~
This is my response to Trifecta’s weekend prompt:
This weekend we’re having some fun with the prompt, some super-powered fun, that is. We’re asking you to write the origin story to the superhero of your choice in exactly 33 words.
I was so confused who to write about. I had so many of those qualities in mind. But, I mentioned only the best I had liked. May look out of place, but 33 words were too cruel this time. 
This is my SUPER-Man! 
~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~
Tormented past, never complained.
Didn’t know he could save then.
Thus the Growl.
Sketched the tormentor
Like a Marionette.
Which he then hung upside-down.
Never uttered anything ill,
So words had Midas touch.

Comments

  1. 33 words of bouncing poem ....trying to make sense but everything bounced .....
    Madam kabhi common man ke liye bhi likh do !!!
    Best Of Luck though ;-)
    (hey that ryhmes ...well atleast in a sense)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Bhai, its funny 'Jahajee'!
      you could have said a bit about how my blog looks now. I tried some of your mantras. And, haha everything bounced. looks my words didnt come out well.
      and I have given up on rhyme ... ab aap hi karaiye rhyme on my behalf !

      Delete
  2. As unusual as the concept. Liked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... your comment is like a breeze after a tornado ... So glad you liked it yarnspinnerr :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yea he had his past teach him all he knew in the present ... like Phoenix rising from his own ashes maybe ... just kidding ... thanks for reading Ann :)

      Delete
  4. Growls do appear to be common in superheroes these days. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone who overcomes adversity and still helps others is a pretty awesome hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool piece!Wonder who this Super hero is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't have a name for him ... Glad you like him too :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a hero to me. Well done!

    Thanks for linking up! Please don't forget to come back to vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trifecta for reading ... And yes, I wont forget voting :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,