FRIENDSaholic !!!

I wanted to thank the one person who designed this wallpaper, thank you so much because this is one of those wallpapers on my desktop which gives me an appeased sense that I won't need to maunder around searching for new wallpaper for quite some time. My personal favorite! It is pretty redundant to call myself the biggest fan but what the hell, I'm the biggest fan! I'm the biggest fan "Friends" can ever have! No need to mention why, it is pretty much self-explanatory. Even if I go on about that for some time, you might want to say, "Could you be any more original?", with Chandler's accentuation. Right, sorry, somewhere in my head I thought this was funny! Apologies if not! 

I really don't know why I started on a topic like this but I felt like I owe it to "Friends" which kept me hanging by a string, provided me with some kind of goal in my life(even when it was just to watch it over and over again) when I had started to feel that there was nothing worth doing in this world and the best option to survive it was either to sleep or to sleep a lot. It helped me swim through the ocean of boredom and the jibber-jabber of the world which was trying to suck every bit of rationalism out of me at one point of time!


Always asking you to keep your dreams alive no matter how unattainable they may seem to you, always helping you reinforce the courage, strength in you to achieve them. "I'll be there for you, 'Cause you're there for me too..!
To have the courage to show who you are because to bring out the geeks inside of you sometime, ain't the worst idea after all, Ross taught us that! With Monica bringing discipline and order and musculating the framework of the whole group, Chandler, the witti-est creature on the earth deliberates sarcasm and magnanimity can totally go hand-in-hand. Joey teaches no matter how deprived of knowledge you are, you will always have opportunities to learn or you can do just fine even if you are not a Mr. Know-it-all! While Phoebe catechizes if the life is at all interesting without the quirks of your own, Rachel expounds that there is no harm in being materialistic now and then. These six characters bring in all the flavors of life and that may be the reason that an enclosed group of 6 can have everything and don't need anything else from the whole world. 
No matter how big of a brat you are, you have your friends to help you land on your own feet. No matter how socially challenged you are, you will always have shoulders to come cry on after the whole new episode of embarrassment. No matter how dumb you are, you won't ever have to learn it through the harsh ways; you will always have resources to learn from time to time. No matter how broke you are, you won't ever have to skimp on anything. And no matter how eccentric your ideas may be, you won't ever have dearth of support to go ahead, and may even actualize it. 
The biggest lessons "live your life, be happy, be whoever you want - be a high-maintenance, a pushover, one hell of a flaky person, just put a smile, do reckless things, get drunk but don't get married at the same time" is all what FRIENDS edifies. Getting divorced is not the end of the life; you can always open a Divorcee's Club and play Basket-Ball. Emulate whoever you want just don't lose the sense of "you" at the core because Monica can differentiate between Chandler and Richard even when both have mustaches.  To demand from life is not the worst idea, because being a mugger and living on streets with convicts is not what a kid signs up for. And obviously, it is easiest to bring out a smile on anybody's face, just say "How you doin'?" 

Comments

  1. Couldn't have said it better myself :)
    "Friends" is so much more than a sitcom. There's a Joey, Monica, Chandler, Ross and Rachel in everyone's life. Phoebe is little hard to find, but I guess we all become her at some point of our lives. Its been 17 years and they are still with us. Cheers to the gang, on TV and real life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no! look around, have a better gaze, you'll find Phoebe ! And, yeah cheers to FRIENDS !

      Delete
  2. I am a big fan myself and it was refreshing to see the way you have described all of these. Good piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Right now I feel I should write another one just to make it better .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,