Hypocrisy ... You call it !

Hypocrisy you call it!

Why did I feel I cracked it? I was never amused about it. He didn’t even bother to hide it or obscure it from me. Every time I tried every time I felt myself digging deep inside the bucket-full of hypocrisies. It is hard to accept that the world just comes with hypocrisy tucked right inside its belly, so no matter how wonderful it is on its exterior; it is always going to be squalid from inside. The word itself has got a ring of deception to it. But then again, I make fool of myself. I feel like I trifled my inner voice who always wanted to save me from the ordeal in the offing.  Was this too another illusion or I could actually have something to put my trust in once I was over my puerile reverie.

All the time I thought I had seen the hypocrisy right through you. My mind then elucidated that all the time I didn’t, I had let myself get be fooled by you. “Is it right?”, I asked him. But there was nothing that he could have said that his not saying at the moment did not regale me with . I turned towards my mind again despaired, and asked, “Why did you not stop me when you were prescient enough to be true all the time? You knew everything, every intention that I was going to get hurt every time and then crucify myself over it with the blame later.” “I wanted you to make your own mistakes. I wanted you to live your life. Decide if you want a life wary of things or you want to get vulnerable and may or may not plummet in the process. And, it is never a bad thing to trust even when you have no apparent reason”, came the reply.
 Was it the first time that my heart and mind were in unison? 

Comments