My own Star-zzy Sky !!!

There has been quite some time that my brain has been enlightened with some bright ideas. Also, there have been instances when I have not been able to cough up all that has been going inside my brain making me feel a lot more tensed than I should, things I regret not doing. Like in my dreams, when some time I find myself sleuthing, I wish I were some bad-ass policewoman who could be able to bring wrong people on the streets to some justice, or sometime when I see innocent people get heckled around, I just whimper to help but nothing more than that actually. So, there is a difference between doing something to achieve your dream or it is just the fact that you like your dreams a lot. They appear very colorful to you and they have you to proselytize your brain into thinking they are too easy to convert them to reality.

Dreams… these are the one of the most difficult things to come to terms with. They are the easiest yet most devastatingly capable of capsizing your life.  They show what you are capable of, and your brain just starts emulating the person you were in your dreams leaving you ground-less. They can have you floating in the air, and which normal homo sapiens won’t like it happening, right?  The only thing they are incapable of doing is helping you to get to the solution of the problem you face on the daily basis because you don’t have the resources and the means to solve them.  And the other thing is they are capable of is they screw you on their own will. They won’t appear as per you ask, as per your will. Naaaah ! no matter how desperate you are, because let’s face it, sleep is a favorite sport, at least for me, you think let’s get inside the blanket and tuck ourselves in and just forget everything and see as many stars as you want which were lost in the outside sky. But that hardly happens. So may be dreams are an illusory way for you to get-away from the world but this is not what dreams have it in for you.  
This was just the dreams, no mention of the evil-twin ‘the Nightmare’ yet.  When dreams are supposed to wake you from your own slumber to get things doing, and help you assure you are capable of something, nightmares bring whatever energy you have mustered to a level where you are scared into giving up whatever you have worked on.  So in one glimpse you are made to think dreams are just the opposite of the nightmares, but are they? Yeah, may be they tear you apart from different directions. Nightmares may as well be able to ground you once and for all. 

So why do we bear with dream and certainly not the nightmares may be because dreams atleast show how capable you are and if you are smart enough you may figure out a way to convert it into reality.

Comments