Unwinding ... Memories !!!

Sorry for the little bit of hiatus. Even then, I can’t think of anything else to write about when my life has transitioned from one phase to another, a very huge transition I must say. This time, it is the major transition from when I was a student, a totally irresponsible, care-free gal who was willing to take every risk that could come her way, just had innumerable plans in her head, wanting to achieve the huge-st dreams anyone could ever ‘dream’ of, dreams as high as the Himalayas but never thought that the time to start working for them would get so near so easily and so early to a phase I am about to enter with possibly a lot of responsibilities I still want to dodge.
So, anyways, I just passed out from my college (totally assured I am gonna pass my last-sem exams for sure), done with all the semester-exams and everything, all practical exams over with, project presentation done, everything ended on a happy note as asked by many... But the heart-wrecking thing was yet to come. Who was bothered about my horrible “Project-Coordinator” who is supposedly the “baap” of my HOD. HOD just can’t say a word in front of “her”.
Anyways, it was the time when I was to get separated from my friends, never ever thought that was going to be so difficult for me. Time to bid adieu not to just the ones who I willingly made part of my life but also to those who I wished were not there (I can be wicked too :P :P :P). So, on a serious note, it was the time I’d be in my college for the last time as one of its student otherwise afterwards, I’d be some old, grumpy BITOSA-member (at least that is how I figure BITOSA people in reference to BIT as their alma-mater not that they actually are how I made them sound like).
My friends, particularly my gang who were fed-up of my extra-love for my lappy, who were the only people I could revert to, owing to circumstantial agony when I wanted to follow-in the footsteps of Dexter.  This was possibly the last of the times when we could be neighbours, the next-room neighbours, dining together, running together to catch the old, shabby BIT buses to get to town, and many more innumerable stuffs that we have been doing together for the last 4 years. It was all  brought to an abrupt end. Abrupt in the sense that I never acknowledged or never wanted to acknowledge that it was going to end sometime and that time was very near.
So, this is pretty much what I wrote in my last blog, it’s just that I am still invested in the thought of my memories.      



Comments

  1. to kya hua u r passed out. tumahare sare sapne poore honge, just keed dreaming.
    awesome lines describing college end.
    all the very best for next phase.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,