My Haunts !!!

Hmmmph ... doesn’t matter what the degree of hotness of weather around can do to you, it may parch you to death but the least it can do is drive you c-a-raazzzzy. Plus when everybody around you is talking about the fact that its just gonna increase everyday every year, every talk, every gossip around you is gonna end up being about nothing but global warming. Its good to know that atleast everybody is acquainted with the term ‘global warming’ doesn’t matter if they know about what it is or even if they know how stupidly they try to dodge the situation and try to palla jhadna.
On top of this, when you get abreast the fact that “mausam vibhaag“ is worried about the ‘heat being just not enough for monsoon’. ‘It should have gotten higher’. This just brings you ‘over the edge’. The only thing that comes to your mind, atleast to mine is why don’t they just come and say to my face that ‘this earth is gonna be dead before I even grow old’.
God, thinking about how soon this world going to drown or going to be desertified or going to be dead-cold; deprived of any human form actually freaks me out. Human kya not even a humanoid figurine and this may be the case of our very near future.  This all intensified with my ‘BFF' Shravya luring me into watching the movie 2012 which I had kind of sworn never to watch. Even though we weren’t  able to correctly time our movie and couldn’t watch it after one and a half hour not because the movie was haunting me enough but she had some job planned out for the next day and she needed to sleep (God saved me indeed).  The deadly graphics, I’m telling you, they were slicing me into bits with every scene or frame if you prefer.
To my utter surprise, I have never been bothered about the highly glamourised DEC-2012. (Shravya, if you are reading, I assure you I never was and never would be :) .)
Isliye jee lo isse pehle ki duniya doob mare ... And, I sincerely hope I scared you enough :P ...




Comments

  1. Actually its funny post not grim as for me.We humans r like frogs as it is a known truth that frogs r indifferent to constant change in temperature. If a frog is kept in water and its temp. is increasing gradually frog will be unable to judge it and will just die in boiling water but if thrown into a high temperature water,it will at the same moment try to get out of it.

    Difference is we humans know that one day we all will die hot(i mean global warming) as we r d ones who impacted tthe weather and created blunder.
    Nyways ""Day after tomorrow" is good movie too,it showed the end of the world due to weather change but Earthians in that movie die due to Global Colding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm ... I had forgotten about frogs though... WHat a time now - Sensible human being is compared with an amphibian. Yea, the thing that troubles me most is these people have still not gotten alongside the fact that "we r d ones who impacted tthe weather and created blunder."
    Neways, nice expression of bravery suggestn me to watch :"Days after Tommorow". Thanks but no thanks :(:(:(
    I am not going to make myself go thru all those again !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sensible/insensible human beings from d beginning of this world r compared with all sort of animals as depicted in ancient cave paintings too, I think if animals communicate thru some verbal means wid each oder they wud despise comparison b/w them and us....

      check my blog sometime- http://nickymax007.blogspot.com
      although i am not good with words as u r. Keep posting .... :):):)

      Delete
    2. Ahh ... you are right !!! They would actually hate being compared to us. I meant, it is so ironical that ppl call themselves sensible just becaus they think they are different from animals.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,