A moment of boredom !!!

This is one of the many mysteries I have been trying to unravel ...  I don't know the reason but people around me brag about knowing me so well ... but its so funny when they don't even know how whimsy I can be at times ... 
Its just one of the caprices that I am sitting here with my lappy on my lap and trying very hard to improve my GWAM rate and write a new blog when everyone is busy, toiling hard, studying 'between the lines' for the last end-semester examination. It was planned rather I planned it since yesterday since I couldn't complete my quota of reading 2 chapters of 'Simulation and Modelling' to complete atleast those 2 chapters. And, then again I have no idea about other subjects. I hardly even remember the names of all my subjects when the acronyms are as "small" as ISPM, AIES. Who on earth reads subject like these and that too, in the last semester of her college life. (I don't want to villify my batch-mates who have already started burning midnight oils over this ;) )
I opened my book 1 hour ago, read through few lines, skipped few pages and then suddenly realised it's been quite a while since I've been away from my lappy, watching any new episode of leverage (I know its not the best but I have already seen all the best ones !!! ), checking my emails again and again even though I knew nothing new was going to be in my inbox other than the faltoo spams from senders I have already placed an 'unsubscribe-please' message for, if any. 
I have a lot to do. I have been planning to tidy my room since last, I don't remember, may be 10 days but everytime I decide to go for it, suddenly something strikes me and I get caught up in some very urgent work of mine. You might just wanna agree with me why would I tidy my room when its just 10-15 days before I have to pack all my stuffs up and leave finally. Plus its just that I want all my things in clear sight. 
I have to complete reading two novels, both in the midway. Pretty much because, even if I like one very much, there's something about it that makes me very much distracted. I am not going to tell anything else about it as I am gonna write a proper review about it later on. I just hope my opinion about the book just turns around. 
Rest for my another moment of 'boredom' !!! 

Comments

  1. I get it ... You are whimsy ... I could see it in your blog, neways nice flair ... keep up the good work !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,