College ... Almost Over !!!



Yee-hawww ... ha-ha-ha-ha !!! Did it sound scary ??? I didn't mean to but I'm scary happy ... No sadistic intent ...  but yeah I can say this much for sure that I'm happy for one petty reason but I have so many things to cry for !!! 
It was the last examination today not only of this semester but the last semester exam of my life ... ( I meant exam literally, paper-pen waala and don't spoil it by mentioning higher studies). 
No more college, no more crying over classes, no more 'mann nahi kar rha class jaane ka', no more requesting people to bunk any class, no more proxies, no '75% attendance k liye roz attendance check karna', a lot many thing never again,  ... 
Even though my class has been very different from others, when I say different I actually mean different. Its like my views never matched with the class. That made sense right ??? Because that is what it is. But the sense of me belonging to the section ofcourse triumphs everything ... 
Not only that, the fun I used to have while going to CP, IC and juice centre ... HM dept, disensary, my awful experiences at dispensary ... its all going to become 'just memories'. Naah, I am done ... I can't even enumerate the things I am gonna miss ... Thats just going to make me feel even sad-der than I am now.  My friends ... hawww !!! How am I going to survive with them being away from me  ... 
Tragedy of life !!! 
Just near 10 more days to spawn memories otherwise, its just going to be memories !!! 

Comments

  1. oh.. u have a blog..!! and what u wrote up thr... actually is pretty good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Honest Opinion please,