Resurrecting Self !!!

This may sound like a very obnoxious topic for discussion but it has been some time since my mind got stuck thinking about the topic... I am not even sure about what I am thinking is in anyway pertinent to what I think am writing about... Enough of the loquacity !!!

When it comes to me, I can be real clingy ... I wish I could never brag about it, but the truth is I am an "over-thinker" and quite good at this.



There are times when I think about what if I had been the same girl I had been years ago because the truth is I have changed a lot in the last few years.  May it be a small or large transmogrification or transformation in some fugly manner, I am not quite sure about that.

There are moments when I feel like had I been the earlier me, I would have gotten away with the concerned stuff so easily. May be there are situations when you thought your childish sulkiness could have worked magic, had never let you be knee-deep in mud of emotions, the time when you were no liar, you were so pure. 

What if you transgress all the boundaries that are just restraining you from being whatever you are or wanted to be. If you have the courage or in some way you are the person you wanna be that's a gutsy thing to do, and you my dear are an ideal to me. 

There only comes a need to resurrect yourself. It doesn't mean you hate the present you but what's wrong with blending the present you with past you. The most important thing is to try to get to know yourself, one of the hardest things to do. 

But I guess the societal burdens and the manipulations all around just restrain us from being the one person we may wanna be or may be its "getting matured" is what our peers call it to be... May be you are overwhelmed with the niceties of the things happening around in your world and got clobbered. But the truth is saving past and erasing your present is not the solution. You belong to two different phases if you think so ... Its like chasing a mirage ... which you think could have helped you but no if it is not the present, decisive you, you would never had been able to get through. 

I guess this is what "getting matured" looks like ... 


Comments